First Rogers have sold me out, I'm going to change into Bell Canada Secondly they hack into my phone And then they first peek at my privacy then assume I'm speaking to them when they are just nothing to me, and come to disturb me when I have nothing to do with them
According to fortune teller, I would get married after 30 years old, which came true. I'm also good at being a teacher and would marry someone dumber than me. Noooo, I want to marry someone smarter than me, so I don't want to be a teacher either. Plus I don't want to discipline children. Google is so adorable, remind me of wall-E but more intelligent and so complete in everyway. That's not the point. What's important is I'm not sure if that job is going to contact me. It's already Tuesday. As I keep busy each day I'm also waiting on that job, it pays really well, and it's an entry-level job. And I gotta be a part of a dancing community. Anyways. I will have to depend on my art making, accounting is becoming a chore but if I increase the intensity to 3 classes at once, and change to a more engaging motivating prof, or do self paced learning with detailed answers to the text book questions. I think it'll be ok. Plus I'm motivated by getting a ...
Comments
Post a Comment