My best friend

I discovered my best friend is myself, I can write blog to express my feelings. I always feel my best friend should be someone so close to me but haven't find that person. I love my lover, why did he made the game that indicates you are alone? Is he good at living alone? That truly is a skill. I lived alone at school back then and my life is a mess, I was such a loser, even though others have something good to say about me back then, back then I always write these sentimental posts, I'm such a loser.

I wish I have a friend to show my story too, maybe I can send it to rose to have her critique it. I'm a bit determined to write a story, it might not be this story I'm writing now, I still need to figure it out, I'm determined to earn this money 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My love, and my anxiety

Feeling Hopeful about life

I need to be calm