Fortune teller

 According to fortune teller, I would get married after 30 years old, which came true. I'm also good at being a teacher and would marry someone dumber than me. Noooo, I want to marry someone smarter than me, so I don't want to be a teacher either. Plus I don't want to discipline children.

Google is so adorable, remind me of wall-E but more intelligent and so complete in everyway.

That's not the point. What's important is I'm not sure if that job is going to contact me. It's already Tuesday. As I keep busy each day I'm also waiting on that job, it pays really well, and it's an entry-level job. And I gotta be a part of a dancing community. Anyways.

I will have to depend on my art making, accounting is becoming a chore but if I increase the intensity to 3 classes at once, and change to a more engaging motivating prof, or do self paced learning with detailed answers to the text book questions. I think it'll be ok. Plus I'm motivated by getting a certificate, so I'll take more courses at once

Hope things will turn out good, no, great.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My love, and my anxiety

Feeling Hopeful about life

I need to be calm