Helen's smooth crime

 Ok, the thing about Helen: once I was talking about 8 anime/manga/j-drama that inspired me that it made a difference in my life. None of these have much to do with Helen.

Let me list them vaguely:

Slam Dunk (1994 anime); GTO (first it started early 90s, then made to drama 11 episode); Moeto Attack(70s); hanayoridango (read manga from book 20); proposal daisakusan; life; sailor Moon(manga); life(drama 2007 on anti bully); Dr Slump (manga, 1980 drawn by author who drew dragon ball and dragon Ball z)

Not only these don't have anything to do with Helen, she never watch any Chinese drama or listen to any Chinese music. Anything Chinese she knows or like is have something to do with me or I don't know she looks at those.

I introduce her to 还珠格格, 家的N次方

K drama too, she does not watch j-drama, I showed her Winter Sonata, she doesn't like it

She hate anything romantic and emotional, she likes Yu-Gi-Oh and Full metal alchemist, etc.

We know slayers on our own, but she goes extra step, but I do like Breeze the best, if she likes it too why don't she tell me that's her favorite too?

Anyways, a lot of things like Hikaru no go, Ayumi Hamasaki, but she went to search about it after I told her about it.

Let me share the lyric of a slayers song, I forgot she likes it or not, the album is hers, we have each other's highschool yearbook etc.

Title: Take your courage 

*Don't wanna cry

Just keep on, keep on going

I go forward whenever, never scared

Don't wanna stay

Just keep on, keep on trying

I'm just afraid of regret without doing my best


Stormy night, 

Crazy wind is blowing to your heart over and over

Don't be worried

Painful day like this time is good for you

Gloomy sight

But remember, night time is not going on forever

Don't be sorry

I think maybe happiness is close to you

Anyway, if you want escape, I can't say anything for your way

But this is your precious life, can't repeat, besides it's once for all


* repeat


Lonely night, 

You can be imagine, your dreams come true in the future

Don't be worried

Waste of time is only depends on you

Be in fight

you can choose whatever and whenever you can go everywhere

Don't be sorry

Courage is sleeping inside of you

Anyway, if you want escape, I can't say anything for your way

But this is your precious life, can't repeat, besides it's once for all


* repeat


Anyway, if you want escape, I can't say anything for your way

But this is your precious life, can't repeat, besides it's once for all


* repeat


The reason, I feel in a way, Helen or me always confessing the things she did introduce me. Give people the illusion she taught me all the neesh things, and now everyone is helping her to persecute me. I really need to clarify

I'm not even patriotic anymore, just trying to live my life.

It unfiltered here, so I'm just gonna say my conspiracy, she might have something to do with Wix....isn't it horrifying? I was on Wix forever, 2021 I drew a mock up and hired someone to make the website, I made content, explain details, other than the technical part I feel like I almost made the whole thing...it is ok. Just want to clarify 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My love, and my anxiety

Feeling Hopeful about life

I need to be calm