Still the old me

 I'll still be Tingting 's friend, but I'm just so sick and tired of waiting on her, and let her bully me and ignore me. When we interact she's able to make me feel comfortable. But she's expert in ignoring my text, sometimes forget when we have to meet and waste my time. And sometimes a little mind game as she's privileged and make me feel bad. There are good times but there a tons of times where I feel I'm a punch bag and a back up plan.

So yeah, I am going to live my own life now, I was just everytime when she ask me out I just feel so happy and jump out to meet her, now I'm going to not give her a chance to ask me to go out and take good care of myself. One day when I'm successful and we accidentally meet somewhere I'll still be friendly to her, but protecting myself at the same time

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My love, and my anxiety

Feeling Hopeful about life

I need to be calm