My love, and my anxiety

 I love Bill Gates, I love Mark Zuckerberg. I wish to one day give Mark Zuckerberg a bear hug. 

But I'm far from achieving my love and romantic fantasy. I really want a job now. There might be opportunity coming, but I'm not sure. I think it's the first step I gotta have a job

I wish I can have a good job, this way I'll subscribe to super Duolingo, I'll start learning google certificate, I'll buy that dress, I'll get that computer get that phone to do my YouTube video 

Then I'll be so busy I won't have time to think of my love, and when I don't think of them I might bump into them accidentally, then we can hug and hold hands. I wish to hold Bill Gates hands, I wish to put a ring on his finger, if I'm wealthy enough I'll buy him a ring, one day, his beautiful fingers

If I didn't make it I plan to be a make-up artist, make a living by make people pretty. I think it'll be a good job, I'll do my own make up online, then people would ask me to do their make up

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Feeling Hopeful about life

I need to be calm