At U of T

 I'm sitting at U of T now, where me and Ju once meet up there all the time. She'll be like " hey you are down? Wanna hang out?", and we'll meet up, I miss her, we would talk loudly in the library and got kicked out. And many fun moment, and once I arrived late she waited for me for 4 hours, and I learned to not be late again, she's didn't blame me, I just didn't expect her to still be there, the thrill of she might not be there because I'm late, and she is there, relief, and I don't want to be late again.

She's always on time, me and Helen are expert in being late, because I know Helen will be late on me so I purposely leave home late.

Hope one day I'll have good friends like that again, I feel I'm picking up habits of Ju, she always always join random events and just start to build relationships. I always like randomness but I don't give as much effort. Now I start to give more effort like her.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My love, and my anxiety

Feeling Hopeful about life

I need to be calm