About Life recently

 I don't know why things are the way it is now, it seems I'm being very unlikable and I don't really know what I did is so unlikable. I think maybe it's because I kept on wanting to have breaks and treat myself,

I didn't end up taking a break, but I did treat myself, I end up used 2/3 of the budge I plan to for the rest of the month.

I hope everything would workout, my job, my business, and my reading. I so don't feel like reading now.

Not sure if I should go with the flow and do what I feel like doing at the moment or push myself a little bit

I think next week I would send out a lot of resumes and do a lot of contribution to my business, and postpone my reading, since I can't concentrate, and read over the next weekend

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My love, and my anxiety

Feeling Hopeful about life

I need to be calm