Why I bashed Joel Osteen

It's because I once hearing his sermons it says people are just generous to me, that I'm like a begger, and I need people to be generous to me.

I think Joel Osteen's got this problem, he always say to ignore other people's noise, that's because his life is good, what if he one day is becoming the noise because he feel bad? or if he self control, that he wants to be the noise but he can't because he told others who behave like this is noise. maybe now he's gonna pray to not be the noise when he's in a bad place because I said this, you see? this kind of altering the nature of your feeling to go against a person's righteous confrontation, at least have the intention to point out your short coming, is it really godly? I think it is damn self centered. maybe you'll try to shut your ears, you see? that's what you are doing, anyways, just saying, today he was saying I'm noise.

I took out Sunday morning to listen to his sermon, even intended to give but can't because I'm in another country, and end up being called noise, his wife is a better person to listen to

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My love, and my anxiety

Feeling Hopeful about life

I need to be calm