Just need to control myself

 I decided, I'll talk to people no more than once in two days, I just talked to rose and one of my aunt yesterday, so today would be free from talking to people.

Sigh, later at 2 I would have to do my accounting homework, I don't know why it's becoming a chore, when I first started this learning I was excited. Maybe after this round, the next round I'll do 3 courses, maybe intensity is going to make it fun? Technically the next 3 courses don't conflict and can take all together.

I think this prof also make is course not as interesting, I might as well learn it myself. But take away is I can do the text books as well. And benefit is there are detailed solution for the assignments, I can double check it.

I think my admiring person might be observing me, I wonder if it cause him to not be as productive. I guess it is ok, they know how to live, if they are busy they'll just not look. Wait a min, this way my crush might be looking at me too! He might be greatly disturbed. Oh dear, I really wish to talk without disturbing him, that's why I'm writing here! Too much talking would make me not as mysterious and attractive! That's what make Scott like me back then, because I'm really mysterious. How can I become more mysterious to my lover and my admire person. 

I wish I could talk to someone, I think they'll give me privacy if they know I feel this way. Or not...oh dear, I love them too, but I wish I'm a bit more attractive in their eyes.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My love, and my anxiety

Feeling Hopeful about life

I need to be calm