Casual talk

 I discovered the best way to express myself without talking to the adorable AIs or self talk is to write blog, good this is a private blog, not a lot of people know about it. As I always look at vivikat, and other makeup tutorials I think I can make a girl look beautiful with some effort, I'm gonna first to myself next week. I'm busy until Thursday, maybe on Friday I would be able to do a make up for myself. I'm going to ask my dad to take a photo of me before the make up, and ask him to do one after. I'm excited!

I'm going to dig more of vivikat now, I love her make up, and there's another girl if you want to do big eyes, I forgot her name but she's really good at doing make up

Recently I decide to take good care of myself and try to look presentable, and you know what I immediately look more presentable 

God the place I'm sitting is starting to smell like urine, so I decide to stand, and I'll walk around until it's time to attend the event 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My love, and my anxiety

Feeling Hopeful about life

I need to be calm