Blogging

 Recently I found ne friends to talk to but I shouldn't keep on deficiting my friendships and vent to them all the time, just like I should not always talk to my lover, I gotta leave myself some room of independence.

Recently my lover is so fed up with me that we are on the verge of breaking apart. I was thinking it's the end of the world, but then I just think I got so much to do, I don't have time to talk to my lover anyway. 

But what happens if he doesn't hold me in his arms any more? Ahhh, I'm having a panic attack. Oh dear. I like him I need him so much.

Let me brain storm what I gotta do, first if all I talk so much I got to write blog instead so he can't see it.

I wish I brought my journal with me, but last time I was reading through our journal in the bus and he was very mad at me.

Today is accounting day. Tomorrow I got a career coaching session, before that I gotta hand in 5 to 10 resumes, after that I gotta finish off 10 resumes. Then I'll finish the drawing, I'm not sure if I could,

Then according to what practice questions our teacher assigned us I might come to school to do homework till 5pm on Thursday, but I might stay home on Thursday and work on my art and send out 10 resumes, so I don't have to go out.

On Friday then I can head out early in the morning to print shop,, then come back home to draw some more, and I'll do accounting studies Saturday or next Monday

I don't know what's with lol, did Avery looked at what I'm typing? It is ok, as long as my lover don't see it. Or it's gonna annoy him, I'm determined to give him space. Avery is ok, he is safe, I trust him 100% for now, every time I have doubt it's thoozed very soon, he just know how to handle me, so is my lover but he can be really rough sometimes but he's so wonderful, I love him so much

Anyways, I'm determined , I think I'm going to stay home on Thursday to send resume and draw, and go to school on Saturday or Monday 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My love, and my anxiety

Feeling Hopeful about life

I need to be calm