My Life Recently

 Today's Master Class on writing I learned writing in first person, people will have a much higher expectation.

Every Master Class I learned something. 

Recently I've been struggling with loneliness, I think the only solution to it is to find a job. Once I found a job I'll have the money to go to dance class, to travel somewhere to volunteer, I think I really wish to do these few things: 

1. Dance class ,
2. In person volunteer,
3. Church,
4. Go to accounting class in person (If I'm working full time or I can't find a job and is on ODSP, then I'll take self paced accounting class online) 

Maybe I'll find a reading club too, but reading clubs are usually boring, 

5. Soccer one on one with some body
6. Go to the gym and practice modelling

So these are the things I want to do once I got a job or ODSP. 
If for some reason I can't find a job and only have ODSP, then I'll:

1. read and do book reviews on YouTube,
2. Write a book
3. Take self paced accounting class online
4. Stretch at home and take walks everyday
5. Draw
6. Send out resumes

Yay, I now have these all planned out, now I feel much better

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My love, and my anxiety

Feeling Hopeful about life

I need to be calm