I don't have basic girl privileges

 It's very bad for mental health that you can never, NEVER say everything you feel.

Lived this way for 12 to 13 years, it leads to clogged up hate towards life, sadness, feeling of unfair, no one can help you solve your mental problems because you can't say it. Every thing you say have to be politically correct enough.

I can write a book, with simple vocabulary, but I don't want to, because it'll have to be politically correct

I wrote my journal with love, to motivate myself, pages ripped off, lost, read by love rival or privileged ladies, female dogs

I have to close curtains when I wrote journal

Always trying to love this boy, one day felt he's taking advantage of me, feel so bad, write I hope I can outgrow him. Next thing happens is he changed side, secretly. When you forgave him the next day, he says hi the same way, but his mind changed because he is taking advantage of you and you complained about it

This is how my life is, you love a person for 10 years, feel he might not have your best interest, wrote about it to vent, 2 years later discovered he's lying to you because you complained once 2 years ago, wish you could win this

Girlfriend hear you talking about your boyfriend drive you crazy, your crush drive you crazy. These things don't exist to me for 13 years

I don't know if I'm not living like a girl, or if I'm not living like a human

I'm the most honest person you can ever find, stop saying you "only rock to what's real", you are not a tenth real as me. 老实被人欺, 我好委屈

巨蟹座一个形容是对的, 我是真情真意, I met enough people to know, I am. Tons of people out there seem much more complicated can't figure out what their intentions are

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My love, and my anxiety

Feeling Hopeful about life

I need to be calm