Enemies bad intentions

 Hints everywhere, I feel sleep all day long would get me discharged faster....

I don't want my dad to have anything to do with me! Horrifying. These people either:

1. Wish to kill my whole family, then I'll have no family, kill me would be easy

2. Become family with my family, then squeeze me out of my family, and I'll be so stressed

3. Let me in custody till my savings are all used up, every month, routine money is going out, then when I discharge my dad would have control over my life, which is very bad. He forever wish I quit my job and can never get my own place, wants control, wants to be heavily involved in my life in a bad way for me. Which almost 40s person want to live with parents?!

4. Let me dad be decision maker of interaction with my discharge, my dad would have control over me

5. Directly alienation of body part

6. Hurt others in the same department, and frame it on me, as a reason to hurt me, keep me custody, or discharge me when there's no hope


So far there's these many.

Anyways, just complaining. I want to make progress in life! Got financial obligations, and live. I need to get out of here

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My love, and my anxiety

Feeling Hopeful about life

I need to be calm